Definitions and interpretation
- Data: Collectively all information that you submit to LeadDyno via the Website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the European Union’s 2018 General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR);
- Credit & Debit Card Data: We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details relating to financial data with any 3rd parties;
- Cookies: A small text file may be placed on your computer by this Website when you visit certain parts of the Website and/or when you use certain features of the Website. Details of the cookies used by this Website are set out in the clause below;
- LeadDyno, SURESWIFT CAPITAL INC., we or us: LeadDyno, owned fully by SURESWIFT CAPITAL INC., a company incorporated in MN, United States with whose registered office is at 5201 Eden Ave, Suite 300, Edina, MN 55436;
- UK and EU Cookie Law: the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended by the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011 and the European Union’s 2018 General Data Protection Regulation;
- User or you: any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by SURESWIFT CAPITAL INC. and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to SURESWIFT CAPITAL INC. and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services; and
- Website: the website that you are currently using, https://www.leaddyno.com/, and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
- the singular includes the plural and vice versa;
- a reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts and partnerships;
- “including” is understood to mean “including without limitation”;
- reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it;
1. When you create an account on LeadDyno, we are automatically able to access certain types of information, which is needed for legal compliance reasons: 1-7, and your preference settings: 8, and data you voluntarily enter into LeadDyno for your purposes :
- First name
- Last name
- Email address
- Company name
- Company billing address
- Company tax identification number (VAT number for Europe-based clients)
- Data voluntarily submitted on the website LeadDyno.com and the LeadDyno application (which pages the client visits, surveys submitted, etc.).
- Affiliate member information
Our use of Data
1. For purposes of GDPR, LeadDyno acts as the “data controller”
2. We will retain any Data you submit for as long as LeadDyno deems it necessary to provide adequate service to the User, unless explicitly asked by a User for their Data to be deleted
3. All data provided by the Client, including Personal Data and affiliate data will not be freely given to anyone. We do not, under any circumstances, sell either your Personal Data or your Document Data
4. Unless we specifically say otherwise, your Data will never be intentionally disclosed to third parties for the sake of administering better service, or for marketing purposes through various affiliates and / or other companies within our group
5. All personal Data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation. For more details on these two security regulations see the clause below (Security)
6. Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
- internal record keeping;
- improvement of our products / services;
- transmission by email of promotional materials that may be of interest to you;
Third party websites and services
1. LeadDyno may, from time to time, employ the services of other parties for dealing with certain processes necessary for the operation of the Website. The providers of such services have access to certain personal Data provided by Users of this Website and may be located in various locations throughout the world
3. Additionally, Data can be transmitted to 3rd parties for relevant marketing purposes at the sole discretion of those employed by SURESWIFT CAPITAL INC. and LeadDyno.
4. Current sub-processors for LeadDyno include the following:
- Zendesk – Purpose: Customer Support https://www.zendesk.com/company/agreements-and-terms/privacy-notice/
Links to other websites
Changes of business ownership and control
2. We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it
3. In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
Controlling use of your Data
1. Wherever you are required to submit Data, you will be given options to restrict our use of that Data. This may include the following:
- You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your organization’s account data held by LeadDyno
- You have the right to withdraw consent necessary to use the services provided by LeadDyno at any time.
- You have the right for your data to be deleted from the servers and databases of LeadDyno
Functionality of the Website
1. To use all features and functions available on the Website, you may be required to submit certain Data
3. A User may revoke consent at any time
1. Data security is of great importance to SURESWIFT CAPITAL INC. and to protect your Data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure Data collected via this Website
2. If password access is required for certain parts of the Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential
3. We endeavor to do our best to protect your personal Data. However, transmission of information over the internet is not always perfectly secure and is done at your own risk. We cannot ensure the security of your Data transmitted to the Website.
2. All Cookies used by this Website are used in accordance with current EU Cookie Law
3. Before the Website places Cookies on your computer, you will be presented with a message bar requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies, you are enabling SURESWIFT CAPITAL INC. to provide a better experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies; however certain features of the Website may not function fully or as intended
4. This Website may place the following Cookies:
- Type of Cookie: Strictly necessary cookies
- Purpose: These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
5. You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser
6. You can choose to delete Cookies at any time; however you may lose any information that enables you to access the Website more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, personalisation settings
5. For any questions or concerns relating to the use of your User Data while using LeadDyno, you are welcome to contact the SURESWIFT CAPITAL INC.’s chosen Data Protection Officer: heyData GmbH, Schützenstraße 5, 10117 Berlin, www.heydata.eu, email@example.com.
7. It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
3. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
6. Every user of LeadDyno has a variety of rights relating to the use of their data while using LeadDyno, including the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
2. This Policy was last updated February 21st 2024