How to start an affiliate program
How to start an affiliate program in minutes for your business and your website.
“Yeah, I’ll get around to setting up that affiliate program. Someday…”
Here’s How You Can Start an Affiliate Program in Minutes
- An affiliate system that WORKS.
- An affiliate system that integrates seamlessly with your online store.
- Reliable tracking that your affiliates can trust and won’t make them feel like you’re ripping them off.
- Affiliate marketing tools that won’t frustrate or embarrass your affiliates.
- A convenient payment system that won’t want to make you pull your hair out.
- Affiliate program promotion to get you out into the universe.
- Affiliates. What’s an affiliate program without affiliates?
Here are Some of the Goodies You’ll Get with Your LeadDyno Free Trial:
- You’ll get an Affiliate Sign Up Page right off the bat and we’ll even host it for you at yourpagehere.leaddyno.com – no sweat!
- Get an easy to install “Join Our Affiliate Program” button for your website. (Note: if you want quick tips on setting this up and you’re already signed up with LeadDyno, then click here for more info.)
At this point you’re really all good to get rocking and rolling – you may as well celebrate your accomplishment. See – didn’t I tell you it was easy? And if you’re ready to make it official and enter into a committed relationship with LeadDyno, there’s more that we’ll love to give you.
What You’ll Get with LeadDyno when You Sign Up to Start an Affiliate Program
When you sign up for the full deal, here’s what we’ll hook you up with:
- Attractive affiliate marketing tools such as social media sharing. Get Facebook and Twitter templates that your affiliates can easily copy and paste. We really help make it easy for your affiliates to promote you. Arming your affiliates with the exact tools—even the exact scripts— that they need for social media domination is another step toward affiliate promotion success. And the process only takes a matter of minutes.
- Automated adding of affiliates – nothing is manual and tedious, thank goodness.
- Automated welcome email upon joining your affiliate program. Connect with your new affiliates and give them a great start to promoting your online business. That’s what our automated welcome email is for. You can easily enable this feature (see a helpful guide here) and give your affiliate program the professional touch it needs.
- Google Adwords Tracking. Access tracking links that you can easily use for your Google Adwords campaigns for neat performance data.
- Facebook Ads Tracking. LeadDyno will tell you how much business you’re generating from your Facebook campaigns.
How to Find Affiliates to Sign Up for Your Affiliate Program
So you’ve made it this far: your affiliate program is finally done. Phew. But what now? Where are all the affiliates hiding out? An affiliate program without affiliates is like having a party and no one turns up – what an anticlimax. A very depressing anticlimax actually. So here’s how to make affiliates turn up to your affiliate program:
1. Reach out to your loyal base of happy customers
Recruit them! They’re probably your most powerful brand ambassadors. And LeadDyno makes recruiting them so easy with the Affiliate Invitation feature that lets you invite your customers to join your affiliate program.
The process is simple: you turn on your Affiliate Invitation Email feature so that your new customers will receive an invitation to join your program. Kick back, relax, and watch as your affiliate program list grows without any additional effort. Heck, we’ve already taken the liberty of writing the affiliate recruitment email for you. You can check it out at our affiliate recruitment page.
2. Promote your affiliate program
Social media baby. Find social media influencers and bloggers within your niche and pitch your affiliate program to them. Who wouldn’t want to earn some dollars for easy product referrals?
The great news is that LeadDyno has a massive network of affiliates on its sister network, E-commerce Affiliates. If you’re subscribed to LeadDyno, your affiliate program is automatically listed on this private network and will be promoted to active affiliates. Affiliates are able to join your affiliate program seamlessly.
Get Affiliate Tracking Within Minutes
“Okay, this all sounds great,” you say. “But you’re not really an affiliate program until you have sophisticated tracking available.” And you’re right. Once again, we’re happy to do most of the work for you. It all starts with the quick setup of an affiliate link and the entire tracking process looks something like this:
- Unique Affiliate Links. Each member of your affiliate program will have a unique link so that all of their visitors, leads, and customers are tracked in the Affiliate Program easily and efficiently. That’s really all they need to get started.
- Real-Time Affiliate Performance. As for you? Well, once you’ve got a new affiliate partner set up, you’ll be able to view their tracking link, their visitors, their leads, their customers—all of it—from the roomy comfort of your own affiliate program dashboard.
- Transparent Tracking for Affiliates. What’s more, your own affiliates can check their own statistics by using your program to log in to their dashboard. This means they can view their progress and upcoming commissions with up-to-date, true-to-reality statistics. This stuff makes you look good and your affiliates will trust you. In fact, many of our own users here at LeadDyno make this feature one of the points of emphasis when advertising their affiliate program.
For more easy step-by-step guidance, check out our affiliate management resources. We’ll take you through everything from installing and testing LeadDyno to tracking banner ads and going international. Oh and we have a friendly support team to help you when you need it.
Bringing it all together
Do you now see how simple it is to start your affiliate program and how LeadDyno makes all the critical activities so easy for you? Now that you know how to start an affiliate program with a minimal budget, you can finally get cracking. Go on and get your affiliate program up and running in a matter of minutes, not hours.
Erm. But we won’t lie to you or mislead you. We like to keep it real. The key to long-term affiliate success is investing in the success of your affiliates. Are you giving your affiliates all the tools and resources they need to succeed? That will make or break the performance of your affiliate program. Thankfully, with all of the tools and setups you’ve read about here, you’ll have everything you need to get started.
And if you get lost along the way, be sure to visit any one of the links listed here to continue learning. There is one thing common amongst all the top affiliate programs – they all started small. We’ll help you learn how to start affiliate marketing successfully and how to constantly keep it on the path to success. We’ll give you access to affiliate program tips from experts who have actually done it all. As one of the most comprehensive affiliate programs, LeadDyno constantly strives for your growth and success.
Learn About Affiliate Marketing!
Create your own affiliate program with LeadDyno. Offering a complete affiliate program guide, LeadDyno serves as an easy-to-use platform for those who want to better manage affiliate marketing. Explore our resource section for affiliate marketing tips for beginners and learn how this sophisticated tracking platform can help propel your business.
And, heck, if you want us to just show you how it’s done, check out our demo.