- WooCommerce: New integration with coupon code syncing (help doc)
- Recharge Update: Re-sync coupon codes in the Recharge integration.
- Recurly Update: Re-sync coupon codes in the Recurly integration.
- Jotform Update: Assign signup forms to specific affiliate groups using Jotform. Setup multiple signup forms. Depending on the signup form that is used will automatically assign the affiliate to a specific Affiliate Group.
- Stripe Update: Sync coupon codes in the Stripe integration.
Affiliate Management Updates
- Request Paypal email at signup: An option was added on Website Settings to allow merchants to request that affiliates provide their Paypal email address during signup. View guide on customizing your affiliate website.
- Allow affiliates to edit their account email: In Website Settings you can now allow affiliates to edit their affiliate email.
- Add notes to manual commissions: Add a note when creating a manual commission for an affiliate.
Affiliate Types / Groups Updates
- Affiliate Types Update: Affiliate Types have been renamed to Affiliate Groups.
- Landing pages for specific affiliate groups: Assign specific affiliate groups to landing pages
- Affiliate Group Update: Send newsletters to specific Affiliate Groups.
Affiliate Website Updates
- SEO improvements: Change the meta title/description of your affiliate website.
- Affiliate website analytics: Start tracking visitors of your affiliate website by adding your Google analytics tracking code in website settings.
- Retrieve affiliates by affiliate code
- Sub ID methods
- Custom fields
- Commission totals
- Archive/Unarchive Affiliates
What would you like LeadDyno to build next? Let us know here!