Before we share with you our latest infographic about Facebook Ads statistics, this one’s for the new faces in the room.
LeadDyno is an e-commerce lead affiliate tracking program that is easy to use. It helps online marketers to manage their affiliate program. They also cover social media, and WordPress affiliate tracking, and provide feasible payment options.
Now let’s see what we have in store for you today.
The Latest Facebook Ads Statistics
Wrapping Things Up
Changed your mind now about Facebook Ads? Let’s take a look again at what was covered in the infographic about Facebook Advertising stats.
- 2.32 billion monthly active users on Facebook.
- 70 languages are supported on Facebook. Thus, making it more likely for brands to increase their customers through Facebook.
- 68% of Americans are Facebook users.
- 76% of Facebook users admit to using Facebook on a daily basis.
- 55% of these users visit Facebook multiple times per day.
- 47% of Millennials make purchase decisions based on social media posts.
- 93% of marketers use Facebook Ads regularly.
- 64% of marketers plan on focusing more on their Facebook activities.
- 80% of mobile social logins come from Facebook.
- 18% higher user engagement on Thursdays and Fridays.