Looking to get a handle on your unwieldy affiliate links and make them easier for your partners to share?
Here’s how you can take advantage of the new custom link shortener we built into LeadDyno:
That’s it! Affiliates will now have shortened links available to use on their affiliate dashboards.
Plus, Social Media Shortcuts
Remember many affiliates will simply take advantage of the social media shortcuts that are available to them in the affiliate dashboard:
You can write your social shares, or update them, by visiting your Affiliate Content section within LeadDyno (or clicking here).
Not sure what to write? If you’re not already an affiliate of ours, you can join our LeadDyno affiliate program to see what I’m up to. You’re also welcome to reply to this email if you’d like me to look at your current Facebook post or Tweet.
New Integrations! Ecwid, ReCharge and Chargebee
We have 3 new LeadDyno integrations to announce:
- Ecwid (which also opens up LeadDyno to Wix users using this shopping cart)
- ReCharge (Recurring Billing & Subscriptions for Shopify)
- Chargebee (Recurring Billing & Subscriptions)
Finally in Case You Missed It…
Here are our most popular newsletters from the past couple of months:
- Here are 1400+ Great Affiliate Programs (Join Today)
- 3 New LeadDyno Features for June (Already!)
- A New Mobile App for Your Affiliates
Ready to launch your affiliate program with LeadDyno? Sign up for our 30-day free trial.