According to eMarketer, US consumers alone will spend $900b on eCommerce in 2021. This is up more than 17% from 2020. One of the companies powering this growth in eCommerce is WooCommerce. WooCommerce is a flexible, open-source commerce solution built on WordPress (WP).
With 75m websites build on WP since 2003, they serve customers ranging from small businesses to iconic brand like The Rolling Stones, The New York Times, and for my Star Wars fans The Official Star Wars Blog.
So what does this mean? Here is a quick rundown:
- Automatically upload each affiliate code as a coupon code to WooCommerce.
- Always be able to re-sync their codes with WooCommerce.
There, you will be able to enable/disable the automatic synchronization of affiliate/discount codes between LeadDyno and WooCommerce, to set up the discount type & amount for the LeadDyno affiliate codes, and to re-synchronize the codes of your existing affiliates.
If you have not yet integrated with WooCommerce please follow these steps before setting up your coupon codes!
LeadDyno provides all the tools needed to start, manage, and grow your affiliate program.
- We provide you with a branded affiliate management portal website
- Ability to create your own commission plan
- Simple Multi-Level Marketing (MLM) setup
- Seamless affiliate commission payouts using PayPal, Coinbase, and more
Simple affiliate onboarding
LeadDyno simplifies affiliate recruitment with easy onboarding. Each of your affiliates will get access to their own Affiliate Dashboard with everything they need to promote your store and products including:
- Receiving a direct sign-in link to their dashboard
- Downloading a mobile app to track their sales or share content
- Easy link sharing with tracking for Facebook, Instagram & more
- Tools to engage your affiliates and grow your program
Keep your affiliates engaged and motivated with these features
- Ability to send affiliate newsletters
- Create time-based incentives
- Give affiliates access to a library of shareable content to promote your brand
Here is what our WordPress clients say about us.
Read our blog post on 5 WooCommerce Affiliate Plugins That Will Help You Woo New Customers!
Start your WooCommerce affiliate program today.
LeadDyno offers a custom WordPress Plugin that allows you to install the LeadDyno tracking code onto your WordPress-powered website/blog and WooCommerce online store!
If you’d like to implement an affiliate marketing program for your WooCommerce store, follow these instructions to find LeadDyno’s affiliate tracking software. Launch and grow your affiliate marketing program with a month-to-month plan that includes the help and resources you need for setup.